WE ARE BACK TO BRING FUN AND EXCITEMENT
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Vote Us!!
Latest topics
» muonline unitedmu
Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:10 pm by mokujin

» GM Application
Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:38 am by Breezy

» GM applications
Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:07 am by tonixbeb132

» how do i connect
Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:09 pm by jasper

» Whaa? What is this? :S
Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:07 pm by jasper

» How will i Change the IP address in neuz
Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:46 am by wolvesaber

» item hunting
Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:31 am by wolvesaber

» greetings all
Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:25 am by wolvesaber

» GM Application
Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:14 am by wolvesaber


Share | 
 

 bah! Avoid kicking me in hamachi pls..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
feylancer

avatar

Number of posts : 134
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: bah! Avoid kicking me in hamachi pls..   Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:24 am

guys, seriously? let's not be hasty and judge other guys that are not active.. I've been kicked in hamachi for a few times now..

I'm active!! I just went off for a few minutes and when I did came back.. I was with no hamachi?? Come on!!

hope you guys understood this well..

P.S : I'm not mad.. just a little bit annoyed by this

TY !! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gernee

avatar

Number of posts : 51
Age : 28
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: bah! Avoid kicking me in hamachi pls..   Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:07 am

ok Every1 Change ur NickName to the Character that u r playing so Feelz or Travis won't kick u out...Hope This Will Help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FeeLz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 169
Age : 25
Location : Canada/Quebec/Terrebonne
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: bah! Avoid kicking me in hamachi pls..   Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:43 pm

When You are OFF [Admin-Travis] and me Will Kick you out of the hamachi Cuz Other ones who need to play they see HAMACHI FULL that's why you get kicked

_________________

†•HappY-FlyFFing•†
--------------------------------------------
™️Team-Revolution™️
=========================


★★☆ Alex's Collection ☆★★
-Facebook
-Netlog
-Msn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feylancer

avatar

Number of posts : 134
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: bah! Avoid kicking me in hamachi pls..   Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:57 pm

FeeLz wrote:
When You are OFF [Admin-Travis] and me Will Kick you out of the hamachi Cuz Other ones who need to play they see HAMACHI FULL that's why you get kicked

can't we make like 50 networks of Hamachi? you know for better gaming? to avoid Kick here , Kick there?

~this is just a sugestion~

albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feylancer

avatar

Number of posts : 134
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: bah! Avoid kicking me in hamachi pls..   Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:59 pm

gernee wrote:
ok Every1 Change ur NickName to the Character that u r playing so Feelz or Travis won't kick u out...Hope This Will Help Very Happy

P.S : this wont help actualy.. I think the only solution here is that to make more hamachi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FeeLz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 169
Age : 25
Location : Canada/Quebec/Terrebonne
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: bah! Avoid kicking me in hamachi pls..   Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:12 pm

feylancer wrote:
gernee wrote:
ok Every1 Change ur NickName to the Character that u r playing so Feelz or Travis won't kick u out...Hope This Will Help Very Happy

P.S : this wont help actualy.. I think the only solution here is that to make more hamachi?

lol more hamachi network = more hamachi chat (general Chat) = More lagg :S

_________________

†•HappY-FlyFFing•†
--------------------------------------------
™️Team-Revolution™️
=========================


★★☆ Alex's Collection ☆★★
-Facebook
-Netlog
-Msn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gernee

avatar

Number of posts : 51
Age : 28
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: bah! Avoid kicking me in hamachi pls..   Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:45 pm

FeeLz wrote:
feylancer wrote:
gernee wrote:
ok Every1 Change ur NickName to the Character that u r playing so Feelz or Travis won't kick u out...Hope This Will Help Very Happy

P.S : this wont help actualy.. I think the only solution here is that to make more hamachi?

lol more hamachi network = more hamachi chat (general Chat) = More lagg :S

yup true but is easyer for ppl to c who online and who not online ^^...but feel sad for those who not online...so feelz have to kick them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feylancer

avatar

Number of posts : 134
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: bah! Avoid kicking me in hamachi pls..   Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:02 am

FeeLz wrote:
feylancer wrote:
gernee wrote:
ok Every1 Change ur NickName to the Character that u r playing so Feelz or Travis won't kick u out...Hope This Will Help Very Happy

P.S : this wont help actualy.. I think the only solution here is that to make more hamachi?

lol more hamachi network = more hamachi chat (general Chat) = More lagg :S

then why just go with 5? I mena can't we just extend to atleast 15 or sumthing?? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KotetsuX

avatar

Number of posts : 6
Age : 29
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: bah! Avoid kicking me in hamachi pls..   Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:52 am

gernee wrote:
ok Every1 Change ur NickName to the Character that u r playing so Feelz or Travis won't kick u out...Hope This Will Help Very Happy


actually it will help, becuz if u see not all the ppl who join hamachis networks actually r online in the game O_o, so put ur ign as ur nickname Very Happy dun solve the problem but it will help :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feylancer

avatar

Number of posts : 134
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: bah! Avoid kicking me in hamachi pls..   Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:06 am

KotetsuX wrote:
gernee wrote:
ok Every1 Change ur NickName to the Character that u r playing so Feelz or Travis won't kick u out...Hope This Will Help Very Happy


actually it will help, becuz if u see not all the ppl who join hamachis networks actually r online in the game O_o, so put ur ign as ur nickname Very Happy dun solve the problem but it will help :3

I've been putting my nickname as my IGN and they still kicked my ass of hamachi,,, -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gernee

avatar

Number of posts : 51
Age : 28
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: bah! Avoid kicking me in hamachi pls..   Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:37 pm

feylancer wrote:
KotetsuX wrote:
gernee wrote:
ok Every1 Change ur NickName to the Character that u r playing so Feelz or Travis won't kick u out...Hope This Will Help Very Happy


actually it will help, becuz if u see not all the ppl who join hamachis networks actually r online in the game O_o, so put ur ign as ur nickname Very Happy dun solve the problem but it will help :3

I've been putting my nickname as my IGN and they still kicked my ass of hamachi,,, -_-
Will Feelz say he kicking pplay that r offline so other player can play..so u have to rejoin everytime u get back in the Hama.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feylancer

avatar

Number of posts : 134
Age : 24
Location : Philippines
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: bah! Avoid kicking me in hamachi pls..   Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:04 am

gernee wrote:
feylancer wrote:
KotetsuX wrote:
gernee wrote:
ok Every1 Change ur NickName to the Character that u r playing so Feelz or Travis won't kick u out...Hope This Will Help Very Happy


actually it will help, becuz if u see not all the ppl who join hamachis networks actually r online in the game O_o, so put ur ign as ur nickname Very Happy dun solve the problem but it will help :3

I've been putting my nickname as my IGN and they still kicked my ass of hamachi,,, -_-
Will Feelz say he kicking pplay that r offline so other player can play..so u have to rejoin everytime u get back in the Hama.

that's the problem, everytie I get on the server's full
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: bah! Avoid kicking me in hamachi pls..   

Back to top Go down
 
bah! Avoid kicking me in hamachi pls..
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Avoid Evil - Even When It's Your Family
» The Question for Hizb 11: ...and let not the ___________ and hatred of others make you avoid justice
» Splitting or not?
» Driving Backwards
» Iraq and the UAE call to avoid the military option with Iran

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flyf-For-Faith :: General Talk-
Jump to: